Monday, March 20, 2006

Stripes Without Changing Yarn

I was grocery shopping at Meijer last week and decided to stop by the ever growing yarn aisle. I am continually amazed by their yarn selection. They used to just carry a small selection of inexpensive yarn. Now they have Moda Dea, NY Yarns, and more. I was drawn to a Moda Dea yarn called Sassy Stripes. I've seen these types of yarns before, but never bought them. The description says "Stripes & patterns appear as you knit or crochet" and I did like to color combination, so I took the plunge. I am in the process of knitting a hat with the yarn right now. It will be a future Exclusive Pattern. I haven't knit with a 100% acrylic yarn lately and I must admit I am partial to at least some natural fiber in a yarn. But we'll see how it turns out.

Corinne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter