Saturday, May 07, 2005

Here, needle, needle

I am incapable of keeping track of the needles that I use to weave in the loose ends of my knitting projects. Every time I am at my local yarn shop I buy at least 2 sets and still can never find them when I need them. I was so excited to finish a tank I was working on tonight. All that was left was weaving in the ends. Now where is a needle! Where did they go? I swear I put them in the top drawer of my knitting shelves.

Perhaps my lost socks have taken them prisoner?

Sarah

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Miss Julie said...

Hey there. Because I'm such a loser (of things), too, I've found that I keep all my small knitting notions safe and sound in a small Altoids tin. Maybe it will work for you, too. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter