Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Your knitting habits

Do you work on one knitting project at a time or have lots of items on your needles at once? I am only able to work on one project at a time. I know this is strange, but I also only buy yarn one or maybe two projects ahead. I just don't trust myself enough that I will come back to a project if I put it down.

Right now I am working on a long sleeve red bolero jacket for the Exclusive Patterns section of the site, but I really need to knit a pillow for a housewarming gift. I can't do it! Must finish the jacket first.

Sarah

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Donna said...

I'm really bad about getting tired of a project and dumping it into the UFO drawer. Now, I'm trying to limit myself to no more than two projects at a time, but I don't know how long I'll hold out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter