Sunday, July 17, 2005

My Knitting Chair

When I booted my husband out of my favorite knitting chair last night, he asked me, "Why does it have to be this chair? It seems you won't knit anywhere else." I have been seriously contemplating his question ever since. The end of my leather sectional recliner with the arm on your left hand side when you sit down is the ONLY place I am entirely comfortable knitting. The height of the arm is perfect. I can set my knitting bag on the recliner's footrest at a ideal distance. My lap is at a terrific angle where I can work with my needles and have a cat on my lap. It is my perfect knitting chair! Somebody out there ought to design a knitting chair with adjustable arms, places for your yarn, storage for needles, etc. I would love it!

Anne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter