Friday, October 28, 2005

Time to Think About Holiday Gifts

Now that Halloween is almost here, it will be time for many of us to start thinking about holiday knitting projects. I love giving hand knit items to family and friends for gifts. Unless I started knitting on December 26th, I will never have time to knit sweaters for everyone on my list. So I am always on the look out for quick knit items to give as gifts. And something unique is always appreciated. I've already given the scarf, hat, mitten, etc. The hunt for ideas begins!

Corinne

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Hahah.. that guy's comics are pretty funny. He actually lives about 20-30 minutes from me; sometimes his comics feature things like school buses with the name of the local school district on the side. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter