Thursday, November 03, 2005

Bag Your Old Sweaters

I came across this great article in Woman's Day Magazine about turning your old wool sweaters into felted bags. The author describes the process for store bought sweaters, but it could of course be used for any sweater you knitted but no longer wear. Or how about all of those ponchos sitting in a drawer that are no longer stylish? It does make me regret some of the wool sweaters I tossed out years ago that my husband accidentally put in the washer. (Yes, I am thankful my husband does laundry -- but it was one of my favorite sweaters! And I will never forget the look on his face when he presented it to me with a sincere apology.) That green sweater would have made a really cute bag. Anyway, here's the link below. Enjoy!

http://www.womansday.com/article.asp?section_id=3&article_id=9818

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter